Methods of Giving
Cash, Check or Credit Card Contribution
- Make a donation by writing a check payable to Saint Leo University or use your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express Card. Space is available on the registration form to fill out your credit card information and mail your payment in. Payment plans are also available for those interested in spreading their gift over the course of the year.
Gifts in Kind
- Any goods or services reducing expenses for the Saint Leo University Department of Athletics over the course of the year can classify as a Gift in Kind. Donors are also eligible for a tax deduction for the fair market value of the gift in kind.
- Many companies will match your gift contribution to the Lions Athletic Fund. Submit your company’s matching gift form with your contribution and it can significantly increase your support and giving level.
Sport Specific Giving
- The Lions Athletic Fund is excited to offer current and former student-athletes, parents, fans and friends of a particular sport the opportunity to make a sports specific annual gift and receive Lions Athletic Fund level recognition. A sports specific gift is a great way to support the team of your choice and provide additional funding to coaches to address specific needs of their program. 10% of all contributions will remain in the general athletic department fund with the remaining 90% going to the sports specified program.